--- In [email protected], "randhir_nag" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> What are the possible ways to convey the meanings of 'to' and 'for' 
in 
> the following instances?
> 
> I will help you TO complete your homework>

Shukudai wo oeri ni tasukemasu.

> I will help you TO become an expert in Japanese.>

Nihongo no EXPERT ni nari ni tasukemasu.
 
> 
> Lot of money is needed FOR studying in Japan>

Nihon de benkyoo suru tame ni okane ga hitsuyoo desu.

> Effort is needed for achiving success.>

Seikoo wo eru tame ni doryoku ga hitsuyoo desu.

********

You might want to ask for second translations. I do not exactly know 
how to express this concept in Japanese.

- Arian I.




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to