--- In [email protected], "sarutobi111" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Exposing yourself to "real" Japanese is not hard at all.  Japanese 
> books, manga, TV dramas, movies, and anime are easily obtained.  All 
> you have to do is read and watch them a lot.
> 
> Kamui>

I was referring to developing conversational skills. Doing the above 
does help to reinforce my memory, but I will have to use my skills in 
real conversation just so they don't get rusty. So, would it be 
possible for me to get into some kind of Japanese immersion program 
wherein I cam cultivate my conversational skills?

- Arian I.




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to