On linux, use "drop_caches", see http://linux-mm.org/Drop_Caches
On "OS X", use "purge", which is part of the CHUD tools.
On Windows, I think you're hosed.

On Dec 10, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Michael Busch wrote:

Shai Erera wrote:
No I haven't done that (to be honest, I don't know how to do that ... :-) ). That's the reason I ran both tests multiple times and reported the last run.

Reboot your machine ;-) That's what I usually do - if there's another
way I'd like to know as well!

-Michael