I am using the blackdown jdk 117 v3.  I have downloaded Swing 1.0.3 from
SUN and ArgoUML.  These come as .jar files which contain the paths
com/sun/java/... and the actual files below that.  All the installation
instructions tell me to simply put these in my class path.  I have tried
setting a CLASSPATH variable, using the -classpath argument to java and
putting these in the same directory as classes.zip (and everywhere else
in my jdk installation), java refuses to find these new additions.  I've
also tried setting JAVA_HOME.  The FAQ seems to say very little about
where it searches for classes.  Please help!
--
Adam Carheden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]