You set class path like any other environment variable. Just like path. You need
to export the classpath
after setting. Otherwise you can place it in a .profile file (.profile will
initialize environment variables when you
login in Unix. I do not  know whether similar concept is there in Linux).
ex: CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/x/y/z.jar
export CLASSPATH

"Ben Pharr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/24/2000 12:39 PM