Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a socket-based chat implementation round there.
I've tried to write a chat server and I 've encountered some problems with
IO streams on client side.
I created 2 threads charged of read and write operations respectively and
passed in the socket reference, they issue the "Bad File Descriptor"
exception when they tried to flush data to the buffer with
DataOutputStream.writeUTF() and DataOutputStream.flush(). What is surprising
is that I got the Exception at flush call, but not writeUTF call.

Thanks for any help,

Loan.