Actually no,

   Because I'd like to retrieve terms that were computed on the same
instance of Field. Taking your example to ilustrate better, I have 2
documents, on documentA I structured one field, Field("fieldA", "termA
termB", customAnalyzer). On documentB I structured 2 fields, Field("fieldA",
"termA termC", customAnalyzer) and Field("fieldA", "termB termC",
customAnalyzer).

   The problem is, if I search like you suggested, fieldA:termA +
fieldA:termB, I will get both documents, but I want only documentA. For that
to happen, somehow, somewhere should be an information that tells that on
documentA, termA and termB where indexed on the same instance of fieldA. I´m
guessing this is not possible, but it would be great if someone has an ideia
to solve this.

Thanks for the response Ard.

[]s
    Rossini