Rossini, have you had any luck with this?  I don't know if this solves your
exact problem, but could you do something like this:

1. Use Analyzer.getPositionIncrementGap to create a gap (let's say 100)
between your fieldA's.
2. Then query like this:

       fieldA:("termA termB"~99)

I did this playing around with table cells, and it seems to work so far.

    Jeff