Hi,
It is really nice idea to have something like if I am doing a query like amount
>15 something depending upon the field and do query parsing. Basically we need
have pluggable query parser which can convert different queries like amount >15
 to lucene specified query.

That is what I think. I am using Lucene for long time and love to see this kind
of stuff. Though Minin provided this I am not really happy with performance nor
the GPL and probably it is love toward using things from Apache Foundation
(Tomcat, Lucene, Common, HTTPD etc) .
Regards,
Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah,
http://allahbaksh.blogspot.com
Starting a startup is hard, but having a 9 to 5 job is hard too, and in some
ways a worse kind of hard.