* I see that you have reported the creation of 3 files, but does Luke
recognize those files as an index and do you see the Documents you expect to
see in this index?*
Luke recognizes those files and I see those documents in this index but I
observed that when I run the query Luke finds (for example) only 3 files of
5.
Any ideas???
Marco Lazzara