Hi Jim,

Are you using the same Analyzer for indexing and searching? xxxx.yyy
will be seem as a HOSTNAME by StandardAnalyzer and will keep it as one
term, whereas another indexer might split this into 2 terms. This
should not matter either way as long as you are using the same
Analyzer for both indexing and searching.

I would expect this to pass unless you are using NOT_ANALYZED, or the
WhitespaceAnalyzer, or something else that would not split on "/".
    path:xxxx.yyy

In Luke, do you see 2 terms "xxxx" and "yyy", or just "xxxx.yyy", or
something else?

Thanks,
Phil