Dear All,

I've just added an appendix to my online book which explains
how to package up a Java 3D application as a single .exe
installer for Windows. It's at:

http://fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th/~ad/jg/app1/

I limit myself to Windows and use the OpenGl version of Java 3D.

The executables were created with an evaluation copy of install4j
(http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/install4j/overview.html)

I'd appreciate comments, and also links to similar installers
for UNIX, Linux, and the Mac OS.

[The next appendix will be about using JWS.]

- Andrew