On 26/06/2004, at 9:25 AM, Ian Morris Nieves wrote:

firstly.. this is excellent news!!
secondly, i did what i said i would do... i banished my dell inspiron
8100, in favor of a brand new powerBook 17", to do my java3d work on.
so far, so good.  give it a try!

good move! I nearly bought a new Dell a few weeks ago but cancelled the order to get a PowerBook - they run Java and do 3D graphics like a dream.

Excellent news regarding Java3D too :)

Will.