From: Discussion list for Java 3D API
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 5:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JAVA3D] Projects in J3D, was: ANNOUNCEMENT: Java 3D source
code now available!

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:35:42 -0400, David Du <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure why you are very very happy, have we seen any commercial
> projects (games or any) built on Java3D? I am still trying to figure out
> what is the best technology to use for web-based graphics application
> (like
> game on the web), anybody has comments?

There are definitely (big) applications using J3D. After this question
comes repeatedly, I started to collect some links to J3D-projects.
Currenly it is really small but contributions and information about
additional projects are welcome:
http://java3d.virtualworlds.de/projects.php

--
http://www.3dchat.org - Welcome To The Unreal World