> Romain, it's not like that at all. I believe there will be huge damage
> to the Java ecosystem from having multiple competing module systems.
> You want to write a module, which module system do you support?

That's a good point, lack of coherence and consistency across the
board is what makes Java harder than it could and should be, just look
at all the various pseudo component models. There's so much to be
researched and chosen. Choices that should not have to be made by
every single developer on the floor who just want to solve the
problems of their employer. By the way, there's also another kind of
module system from Sun that is being pushed by the whole NetBeans
platform through the, in that domain, pervasive Lookup API.

/Casper