I'd like to 'me-too' Romain Guy and say that OSGi advocates annoy me.
There it is, OSGi advocates. Do with this information what you wish.
Just know that whipping on any attempt of Sun to join the
modularization game is exactly what makes people want to hand you some
valium, so - spectacularly- well done on proving Romain Guy's point.

I don't like jigsaw's sparse technical documentation either, but I do
know that having a 'module' keyword is fantastic, and having a sun
java installer that is modularized is similarly fantastic.