I'm fairly sure the iPhone's processor is fast enough to decode
theora, it'll just drain the battery that much faster. The whole
'battery!' issue seems a lot more relevant to music, anyway - you
listen to that for far longer.

Getting JavaFX out there by aggressively courting google's internet
app suite? Ballsy. I, like Fabrizio, doubt they'll go for it, as they
seem to want to move everything to the vanilla web, but if they're
game, that'd be a kickass strategy for JavaFX.

hitting youtube with IE6 already gets some pretty drastic 'dude, the
1990s called, they want their browser back!'*

safari still doesn't offer a full screen button on video tags, so I'm
guessing it'll be a little while before google walks away from the
flash.

*) Actually, IE6 was released in 2001, but either way, stone-age in
internet years. I like hyperbole :)