If you're scared of creating bugs due to a lack of braces (e.g. you
add a line and the code is not properly indented), you're doing it
very very wrong. That should not be a worry in a proper development
environment.

auto-format is your friend.

 --Reinier "I have loads and loads of single statement unbraced if/
elses, and it's NEVER EVER caused a problem" Zwitserloot

NB: Unless you've tried it, I don't want to hear about whines.