Oh ok. Well I donno how much is involved from this to actually having
Silverlight work, but it appears to be a good first step and they
generally move at an immense speed over there. It's also interesting
to see that the Mono bridge samples take about half the code size as
their Obj-C counterparts.

I never considered an iPhone because of the countless handcuffs, but
this bridge actually means one could develop applications on Linux and
Windows: http://monotouch.net/Tutorials/MonoDevelop_HelloWorld

I'll interpret your answer as if you don't have a team trying to get
JavaFX up and running on the iPhone.

/Casper