On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com> wrote:

>  I am heartened to hear that the spec referenced is not *too* official
> yet.  I don't have any *big *issues with it -- but on a syntactic level I
> just really don't like the use of #.  It seems oddly out of place when
> compared to closures in other languages -- or in BGGA.

This version is based on
CLang<http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2008-August/002670.html>,
but with # instead of ^.  # is used for method references because that is
the syntax in javadoc.  I would prefer ^ rather than # for function types
and lambdas, but the current spec uses # for consistency with method