I look forward to being corrected, but all the examples I've seen of
lambaj show things like:

forEach(someCollection).setSomeMethod(withThis);

Giving to mind that forEach() returns some dynamic proxy to
someCollection that iterates over it, calling the provided method,
which is great for somethings, but in almost 99% of the times I've
wanted a nice closure based syntax for this, I've wanted to call
multiple statements on each item, or refer to the 'each' as part of
that statement, such like:

someCollection.forEach(each => each.value = each.value * 2);

Unless theres something akin to how Mockito handles parameters I don't
see how they're comparable, does lambaj allow for something like:

forEach(someCollection).setEach(each().getValue() * 2)

with each() return a ThreadLocal bound value from each iteration?

--
Pull me down under...