I was kind of disappointed by the discussion of the Apple vs. HTC case -
especially the lack of specifics. Maybe the Posse members were busy
preparing the round up, and other things, but I was surprised to hear
several times something along the lines of "We don't know what the patents
Apple is suing for are." In any case, for those who still don't know them,
Engadget has summed them up
nicely<http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/02/apple-vs-htc-a-patent-breakdown/>
.

However, I do agree with Joe's point that a lot of "obvious" things about
the iPhone's UI, aren't. They might be obvious to use, but not necessarily
to create. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been much of an innovation.

Moandji