On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 08:14, Matthew Kerle <mattke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thirded, I'd love to hear an interview with a patent expert, bonus points if
> they're pro-software patent so a good discussion can get going. someone from
> apple maybe?

Yep, also want to hear a patent expert. I want to fulfil all software
licences properly but it costs me a lot of time studying differences
and compatibility without being sure at the end if I am running
completely legal.

In some cases I am relying on
http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/floss-license-slide.html - although I
do not have an idea if this is legally correct.

Best regards, Martin.
--
Martin Wildam