I was disappointed as well, due mostly to the attitude from some
corners. Saying things like "you are dead wrong" and street-fight
debating tactics like "are you in favor of communism?" were painful.

I'm no shrinking violet, and I appreciate a spirited discussion, but
would such an attitude be welcomed at the Posse Roundup, if it were a
guest? I think not. In the same way, it's not welcome on my car
stereo.

It _might_ (not sure on this) be interesting to have a podcast episode
with a true expert (e.g. a patent attorney). Though perhaps that would
be too far off-topic.

Michael Easter