Yup. And where's the problem with that?

I didn't bring it up, I wasn't asking for sympathy for the reasons that keep
me away from the platform. I'm not hassling anybody about it, or stopping them
from doing what they want. People are free to disagree, or ignore me entirely.
Hopefully when there's discussion on a public mailing list they'll have valid
points that prove me wrong, so I can learn something. Maybe with some folks
we'll agree to disagree, but hopefully they'll provide some worthwhile
transfer of knowledge and perspective.

Or they can generalise about people's character based on... nothing, rather
than providing any decent argument. Or change the subject, rather than
providing any decent argument. Or they can reiterate snide comments, rather
than providing any decent argument. Or they can do anything except actually
answer the valid concerns that people put across.

I can see you've made your choice and you're sticking to it.

Kind regards,
Graham