No problem guys, don't write software on that platform, it's fine with
me. I'm not trying to 'win you over' to it. I don't really care. You
said your piece about the platform and I said mine. I've got better
things to do, like writing code in Objective-C. It's so easy even a
Java programmer can do it!   ;)