I am not saying this because I want to be a marketing/political
guy..That is the last thing to think off..l

I just look at the possibilities that we could achieve in the near
future. I hope you agree that we are moving in this direction.All
inventions/discoveries ,including computers were a dream far distant.

I am not overconfident but just simply optimistic.

Sentience is possible  in humans due to sensory motions and
information communication mechanisms that work in sync with the brain.
Which are the ways in which we could understand the human brain so as
to make our computer achieve sentience..

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas