On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Fabrizio Giudici
<fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it> wrote:
> speaking in this thread. It's a well consolidated pattern: sometimes the
> problem of women-in-technology appears in a blog, and all the consequential
> discussions in mailing lists are carried on... only by men. Fun, right?

Well, for my part, I have zero expectations to change anything from my
contributions to the discussion.  Further, I will be far from shocked
if I continue to see more of my fellows are men.  I just have zero
confidence in any opinion that this is a purely genetic phenomenon.
(I also am not convinced it is some evil conspiracy.  I think I can
reject both of those ideas without a contradiction of thought.)