That's not what I'm arguing ... if you ask me which one I rather
develop on, outside of what is the best business solution, I'm going
to pick the environment that is more accessible to me.

Of course you have a bigger audience with "iOS", but that doesn't
equate to me enjoying or willingly wanting to use Objective C ...
quite the contrary ...