On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Reinier Zwitserloot <reini...@gmail.com>wrote:

> in the mobile phone market, or any other market where microsoft is NOT
> blessed with a massive market share already. Everything else sucked
> barnacles.

You're glossing over quite a few other successful Microsoft products, such
as the XBox, their keyboards, mice and controllers or the Surface (this one
is more "good" than "successful" so far, but I expect this to change soon).

They certainly don't have a 100% success rate, but they have a decent track
record of releasing successful products, even in brand new markets.

Claiming that their only successes come from them illegally leveraging their
monopoly stopped being accurate about ten years ago.

--
Cédric