And I kind of jump into the debate because I definitely see no
shortage of frameworks out there, while I *do* see a shortage of
conception over convention over configuration, which language is a
good driver of. I certainly do not need more choices in my everyday
work, than I already battle with.

Also, I don't really see that there is no talk about frameworks and
libs here, given that currently there's good activity in a thread
about Mocking frameworks [http://groups.google.com/group/javaposse/
browse_thread/thread/ebe33c2f3281cc6b].

/Casper