On 03/03/2011 12:48 PM, Miroslav Pokorny wrote:

Hehe, so many people read absolutes into what ppl say. This friendly banter is just that ideas being thrown about - hwoever its good to see someone else who wonders why theres no little talk about frameowrks and libs here.
Perhaps is it worth while to mention Nazis a this point? :o)

Seriously, I agree with Robert. Let's allow ideas to circulate and then people decide on his own.

PS Probably it's not that people want to command others. "Learn a new language every year" rather than a dictatorial command sounds to me as a marketing buzzword for self-promotion of some guru. Of course, nothing wrong with gurus and self-promotion. Let's just reckon it.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."