There seems to be a small 'war' between these two authors/sites/communities.
I find Mueller's articles well written, informative and (it seems) well balanced. In particular, even though he is anti-software patents (and because of that one could think he would be 'anti oracle' in this case), he manages to have an objective point of view when talking about Google's mistakes and challenges. In other words he's no 'Google fan boy' and focuses on the legal side of the case :)

Looking at his bio I think he has credibility in these matters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florian_M%C3%BCller).

I've seen him harshly criticizing Groklaw and 'PJ' a few times which may explain why these two sites don't like each other very much :)

BoD