On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Ricky Clarkson
<ricky.clark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Josh's example needs fleshing out, it's not even clear whether he uses
> the result of the pattern-matching or does it just for the
> side-effects.  That has a bearing on how I'd prefer to write it.

I'm converting to a string.  Either calling .asText or .getValue,
essentially.  And if it was a class I didn't know, just an empty
string.  Each case is currently just a printf saying what happened
followed by the method I'm calling, which depends on the type of the
value held.  (I may have removed the printfs, can't remember.)

The java call is HtmlUnit's querySelector method.