"The government is encouraging boycotts of Amazon, Google and Starbucks"

Why dont they "fix" the rules/laws? If the current systems allows people to
avoid taxes, fix it. I am sure is not only Google, Amazon.... I may not
understand Brits, but if you choose a Chancellor who is a tax evader
himself (or at least someone who is skilful finding loopholes), what do you
expect?