I'm quite glad that the UK government doesn't just change the laws on the
spot when something happens that it doesn't like, and having lived in a
more.. latin country the last couple of years I've seen the dangers of a
government that can propose an idea and have it become law in one sitting.
 A more predictable government helps individuals and businesses.