-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Francis E. Khan
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 7:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 8 and Vista

Hi Michael:

About Vista:  I hear that there is Vista Ultimate and a number of other
other names that cropped up.  My computer has 2 GB of memory and the
processor is supposed to be 3.6 Ghz so if I upgrade to Vista what should I
buy.

I am also supposed to get a laptop when I do my teaching assignments and,
here again, I would like some suggestions.
Some people recommend a minimum of 1 GB of memory and some people tell me
that that is not good enough.  And what about the size of the hard drive.
And also what is a good brand of lap top I should purchase.

I have always used a desktop version and I am wondering whether I can buy a
USB keypad to use instead of having to learn the laptop keystrokes.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Francis Khan