Thank you, I'll do just that very thing here shortly.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Damery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:07 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] What's New in JAWS 9 Audio recording posted

All,

As we get nearer to the release of JAWS 9, one of the things we create
to go with the product is a DAISY book on what's new in the version.
This book installs from the Program CD when you get it and you can
review this DAISY Book with the FS Reader Demo product that is used to
do all the training material shipped with JAWS.

We also provide mp3 files for most of our training material if you would
like to listen to it on the go and today, we posted the mp3 version of
the What's New recording on the JAWS headquarters page. If you'd like to
give it a listen, you can download it now from:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/JAWS_HQ.asp

Regards,
Eric Damery
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: