Using Firefox 52  I went to
amymyersmd.com I was using latest jaws it worked just fine to add to cart.
The add to cart button is right below the combo box to select amount.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 4:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unable to add to cart

Ok, I didn't try the first site, but the AmyMyersMd.com site, I did.

Initially, I could not get it to add items to the cart with either IE11 on
Google Chrome version 66 on my PC.

But, I did discover a workaround with Chrome (I didn't try it with IE11):

When you search for an item and bring up the descripption, there is a
combobox to select the quantity.
I think the default is one, just make sure it is some whole number and not
zero.

Now, the workaround:
I used the Jaws OCR feature to read the Window.  As I read down through the
text (I have it set to the default where the things it recognizes are at a
slightly lower pitch); when I got to the AddToCart button, I left-clicked it
with the slash key on the numpad.

It added the item to the cart and gave me a checkout button.

HTH,
Steve
Lansing, MI