That is the function key. Witch lets the function keys do more with shift, alt and control as modifier keys. You will have to go into control panel,keyboard to see what all they offer or read the manual for that keyboard.

At 01:10 AM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
there is a key in my keyboard that is in between f12 and print key. jaws does not name it so I do not know what it is. I have a wireless keyboard.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor" <victor.gouv...@rogers.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] alt f4

Hello Holger,

What key exactly are you pressing, and what does it do.

At first I thought you were referring to the F11 key, but when I did that,
nothing actually happened.  Then I thought you might be referring to the
Print Screen key, but again, that also did nothing.

Is there a modifier key I have to press along with those two?

If not, could you elaborate as to what this keystroke does?

Thanks.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List
Guidedogs List

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com