To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] alt f4

Hello Holger,

What key exactly are you pressing, and what does it do.

At first I thought you were referring to the F11 key, but when I did that,
nothing actually happened.  Then I thought you might be referring to the
Print Screen key, but again, that also did nothing.

Is there a modifier key I have to press along with those two?

If not, could you elaborate as to what this keystroke does?

Thanks.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List
Guidedogs List

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: