Maximize the notepad window - alt-space, x.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Hale" <gh...@swbell.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 10 & notepad

How can I get JAWS to read Microsoft Notepad when the document must be
scrolled down to continue? I can't get past the scroll button at the bottom
of the window.

I use Word 2007 for most text applications, but I'd still like to use
Notepad once in a while.

After checking the archives, these are some things I've tried with Notepad
and JAWS 10:

I set Ariel Black  text size to 8 points with regular width.

I used the various cursors, and the virtual window.

I threatened JAWS by saying that NVDA and Windows Eyes look pretty good
right now.

One thing I should say is that I use High Contrast Black and I have not
changed colors yet.

I run Vista Premium and JAWS 10 on a Dell with lots of RAM, etc.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Gary