Hi John,

I was in Notepad when adjusting Notepad's settings, and I have Notepad
maximized.

I've already tried changing my display settings (including background) to no
avail.

I'm an experienced Windows user, but I'm not above making obvious mistakes,
so I appreciate your thoughts.

I'll keep playing with the settings if an update to JAWS doesn't work.

Gary