From: "Gary Hale" <gh...@swbell.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 10 & notepad

Hi Mike & all,

You suggested that I should make sure Word Wrap is checked while in an open
message. I made sure Word Wrap is checked.

You also said that I should go to the configuration manager under the Text
option and make sure enhanced is unchecked.

I went to the JAWS Configuration Manager and found "Enhanced Edit Support"
in the Text Processing Dialog. I made sure that it was unchecked. Is this
the setting you mentioned?

I'm new to JAWS and I could have easily misunderstood you. I get stuttering
when I try to read by line or character.

Maybe I should keep playing with other settings along with the ones you
mentioned. Regardless, I appreciate your help.

Gary
Running Vista and JAWS 10.