Right, well I'm a little scared to do this in case I make a total stuff up with
everything. I will certainly try though.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook express.

Well that would depend. If you say uninstalled JAWS then did a system
restore JAWS will be back on as your system was reverted to a date when JAWS
was present. Same is true if you installed JAWS but you then reverted to a
date where JAWS wasn't present.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com