From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 12:34 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Desktop Icons

Is it true that if one has a lot of icons on their desktop that it will slow
down your computer?  If
so, how many should one keep on their desktop for maximum speed?

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please
send a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road