try grouping them together like games, internet stuff, and such my friend had over eighty and my god it was a mess! I tried grouping them for her she had games for her her kids and books and books and more books so grouping them together cut it down allot sue
TOMORROW IS ALWAYS FRESH WITH KNOW MISTAKES IN IT YET
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:09 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Desktop Icons

Hello Donnie,
I never used to have more than 8 or 9 icons on my desk top, but I started adding some, and now I have 42.

I see absolutely no difference in the speed of my computer between when I had a few and now 42 on my Desk Top!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>