  From: David
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] keyboard manager question

  Hello Douglas;
  when you get into the keyboard, setting, and you use the s&y keys, to
focus
  on symbols, then what do you hear jaws say?
  if you hear,
  symbols no label mute,
  this tells me that mute is on, if your hearing that, then?
  tab, press spacebar, you should hear, symbols no label speak.

  by the way, is the period the only key your not hearing? when you press
the
  symbol key?