I don't mean to be mean or anything, but were you looking at the same
computer I was?

If I'm not mistaken, the information said that the computer had a 320 GB
hard drive, unless I read it incorrectly.

It also had 2 GB of RAM.

This computer is going to be running Windows 7 64 bit edition, with an NVDIA
Video card.  The least you want to get in that case is at least 4 Gigs of
RAM, and the hard drive should be at least 500 gigs.

If you're paying more than 250 for that computer, I'm afraid you're getting
ripped off.

Computer with a lot more than that are selling for 350 and 450 dollars
without a monitor, which, if you're blind, should not need one, so the
monitor should be a luxury, and besides, you can pick up a good monitor for
765 dollars, flat screen and all.

In any case, when shopping for a computer, don't settle for the computer
that seems to be the best price out there, because, like a car, the price
tag might be great, but what's under the hood may not be.

Scorpio