This is starting to tread on the line so unless it has to do with memory or something that effects jaws directly let's shut it down please.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Computer advice.

Hi Tim,

Yes, the 765 was a typo, and I meant to say 75 dollars.

I've seen Acers go for around 85, and as low as 75 from places like Buy.com,
Tiger Direct and places like that.

I know that people's first inclination is to get a monitor when they buy a
computer, but when people like us get monitors that are huge or something
like that, it just boggles my mind, especially since we, as Jaws users,
don't use the monitor in the least.

Granted, I do advise getting a monitor, even if it's a 13 inch for sighted
diagnosis of any problems that we can't fix on our own, in lieu of taking it
in for repair, but like I said, you can usually get those for practically
nothing these days.

Scorpio